* Website Under Construction *
Email and Sales Copy
Web SEO Copywriting
Brochures and Product Desriptions
Articles and Product Reviews
Do you need a copywriter that is also a traveller, experience seeker and lifestyle lover? Someone who is in it for the flavour, the aroma, the adrenaline rush and the zen of nature?
Are you sick of that blank page and blinking cursor–you know what you want to say, but it doesn’t sound right on the page?
Are you after a content creator that gets your customers?
Do you need a copywriter to weave some wordy magic, add a little giggle and get your message across — loud and clear?
I’m Mariska. I’ll work your words, freeing you to work your business.
I am fluent in tourist, traveller, experience seeker, food snob and wine lover words.
Is your business space here:
• Camping, caravanning and four-wheel driving
• BnB, shack, holiday home and hotel
• Tour, hike, retreat and nurture
• Cellar door, providore, café and restaurant
• National park, stars after dark, cultural experience and national treasure
• Festival, gourmet weekend, concert and show
• Big business, little biz and the G (Government)
• And food …oh I love writing about food–but I’ll need a little taste test 😊
• Is your business not listed here, but you’re a little interested? Let’s chat. I love new experiences and learning about different industries and enterprises.
A little more about me
I have over 30 years of experience across:
• Hospitality and tourism
• Food and wine
• Medical and dental
• Emergency services
I have a Bachelor of Business (Tourism and Hospitality Management), and I managed a large tourism cellar door and taught Hotel Management.
I’m addicted to exploring this spectacular and quirky country. I also have a coffee and chocolate addiction – but that’s another story.
I travelled around Australia for ten months with my husband and junior in tow.
My writing experience includes:
• Feature travel and four-wheel driving articles
• Product reviews
• Award applications
• Training manuals
• Website content
• Shopping lists, lunch box notes and a love letter on horsey paper when I was five
I help businesses tell their story, connect on a deeper level, and turn prospects into clients. And I help owners ‘step away from the damn keyboard,’ giving them a chance to drink that coffee and eat some chocolate.
Let’s chat about turning your copy from thread-bare to Threadgold.
Let’s Start a Conversation